At Westfield we believe uniforms are smart and practical.
We want our children to be proud to wear the Westfield uniform.
Our children starting from Reception and to Year 4 will have the following uniform:
Please make sure all items are marked clearly with your child’s name.
Reception to Year 4 Uniform
- Uniform Navy Skirt/Trousers
- Navy Sweatshirt
- Dark shoes
- School Book bag
- Red Polo Shirt
- Blue checked dresses may be worn in the summer months.
- Please remember to send in hats for sunny days and a water bottle.
Year 5 and Year 6 Uniform
- V-neck jumper with school logo
- White shirt
- Navy tailored trousers or skirt (medium long)
- Red/navy school tie
- Black shoes (sensible, flat heels)
- Navy/black socks navy thick tights (winter wear)
- Navy Westfield polo shirt (Summer only wear)
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the pupil’s name
Shoes should be flat and sensible. No sling-backs, suede, patent leather or platforms.
NO TRAINERS OR SPORTS SHOES (other than for PE)
The governors will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal property
The Governors have a policy on the wearing of headscarves. A copy of this is available from the school on request.
PLEASE NOTE: PUPILS MUST NOT WEAR JEWELLERY TO SCHOOL. ONLY PLAIN, GOLD OR SILVER EAR STUDS MAY BE WORN – NO MORE THAN ONE EAR STUD IN EACH EAR LOBE.
Boys and Girls PE kit
The following is compulsory for boys and girls:
- White Westfield Polo Shirt**
- Navy Westfield Tracksuit Bottoms*
- Navy Shorts
- Navy Knee high socks
- Westfield Rugby shirt**
- Plain White Games Socks
- Westfield outdoor waterproof coat* (optional)
- Football Boots
- Shin Pads
- Gum Shield
* Only available from the school
** Available from Josens as well as from the school
Hair Style Policy
Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back for PE, Science and Food Technology.
Hair should be no shorter than a grade 2
No defined lines to be cut into hair
Hair should not be coloured in any way
No jewellery is to be worn at all during PE lessons
NB: These rules should be adhered to at all times